19 February 2009

Because I am single...

- I can make new handkerchiefs out of jagged chunks of old t-shirts and nobody bitches about it much. If they complain I tell them to go buy me some new ones.

- I can have a really sloppy butter dish with smears of peanut butter or jelly on the butter. It pretty much tastes the same.

- I can smoke cigars in my home. Anywhere. Any cigars too!

- I don’t have to clean the bathroom except when company is coming.

- I can have really awful breath all day on days I don’t feel like brushing my teeth.

- Ditto for shaving

- There are knives and lighters laying all over the place

- Trashy women can visit because I don’t have to set an example for anybody.

- I can cook and eat things like kippered herring, liver and onions, Limburger
cheese, octopus, and nobody tells me it looks gross or smells bad.

Check back later for more.....

1 comment:

  1. the breathe thing - Susan and I are like that. Twins don't care if you've had your shower or brushed your teeth yet. It's nice...

    ReplyDelete