08 February 2009

Mixed Vegetables, Radits and Carrishes.

We had chili at my house tonight. With homemade sausage, tomato sauce, chili powder, braised onions and garlic, cocoa and sugar. And we used Cheese Curls for crackers. We're in a warming trend right now and in front of my garage is standing water over ice. I do not go there at present, I park in the front of the house. I was looking for a couple women this afternoon, not for immoral purposes, and one had quit the job she was at so I can't find her and the other is on vacation in upstate New York. They have two feet of snow up there and people go to the supermarket on ice skates. But this girl is a little loopy so she is on vacation there.

I have two godsons, Devin and Ryeley. They live kind of out in the country. With various animals including parents and a grandfather. The responsibility of a godfather, such as I am, is to provide for the children's religious training and awareness. So far I have taught them how to spit straight and how to chase cows. I think there may be something religious about this. There is another godson yet to come but he will appear only on St. Swithin's Day in March. I keep calling him Adam Ant and Ethan Allen but his name is actually Ethan Adam and I'm not sure I have that right. I am going to post pictures of all of them soon right in this post. Have a nice upcoming week! Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment