21 November 2009

A Song for the Holiday

It sounds to me like a song for Christmas so I cut it out and put it here. If I feel like writing more soon, you will get more soon.




This song is dedicated to Karen Sanders, my classmates in grade school and all the Little Ladies in their Gowns.



I keep thinking about moving in a year. If I adjourn to Lakeside Apartments where the Old People live, I get round the clock security and maintenance, one giant living room plus a kitchen and bath, stunning views of the City and an extra $400 free each month in my budget. I wouldn't pay utilities. Not to mention all the old ladies I can chase. About three hundred. I may have a feagued-up knee but none of them can run very fast either. If I decide to take up residence there it wont happen until October of next year but I am getting rid of books and packing most of the rest just in case. This would be a fine excuse to get rid of about two thirds of the stuff I own and trip over every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment