08 June 2009

THE FULL MOO.


We Had the full moon yesterday and WHIO TV was advertising itself again as usual – hoping we’d be sure to catch the Series on serial dog killers. I never quite got whether that was dogs killing cereal, people killing dogs or cereal killing people but it made for fantastic advertising. In two days the entire Eastern United States is going to tune in to see what it is all about.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZm7KQJT1o


I just got finished reading a book where it said that the reason we have only self stick postage stamps these days is because the Government was putting toxic mind-washing ingredients in the glue on the old style stamps and the Nation was getting sick.

My television is all screwed up now that we have Be-bop TV or whatever that new digital stuff is called. I have twice as many channels now and none of them match the listings. At nine o’ clock I was supposed to see a documentary on biological warfare on 16.3 but there was a world war two mystery instead, and a show about training police dogs on 16.2. Back when I had one channel from that station I used to know just was going on.

Now we will have to wait until more things happen in the Big City so we can write about them. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment