24 April 2009

THE GIRL WHO LOOKED LIKE GOERING.

I had whiting for supper and my fingers smell like fish. Soon my keyboard will smell like fish and cats will come in the lick the keyboard and leave cat germs for me to touch. Than my fingers will turn into stumps and I will spend the rest of my days playing a guitar with clothesline rope for strings. Or I will wash my hands. Again.



Oh, she’s so nice! About five-ten and three hundred pounds and has that prominent jaw like Hermann Goering. Wearing her little white (BIG white) hemdbluse with little flowers embroidered around the cuffs and collar. Wanted to know if I would go to church with her and I told her my mother would never let me go to any church with a woman I didn’t know well. I would have asked for her phone number but I keep imagining how she appears with a turkey drumstick in each hand, grease stains on the blouse and a Bible in her lap. But, by God!, her teeth shine when she grins! Achtung!

No comments:

Post a Comment